Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Withholding?? Not the Trump Admin! Or Yes. Or Maybe.

WaPo cites the Senate Judiciary Committee for pushing back against Trump over Russian connections and the wiretap claim. Some of this is insider BS. Some is real S***. In Texas, who knows what is what. But the Trump claim on GOP control is weakening. Email, mail, call you Representative and Senators. It is worth it. I do so roughly every 7-10 days to let them know I watch, read, listen. I created a spreadsheet, form letter, and PDFs of both. I email, I send letters. I am done letting someone else set the agenda. I work, have a family, and created a way to be politically engaged regardless. Whatever you do matter. One email. One letter. Own It. Do It! If you want tips, comment. I will tell you what I do. Most probably gets me on a watch list, but I don't care. #Whateves.

No comments:

Post a Comment